addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Camp and Quad Message Board › Coral Pink 4th of July Weekend

Coral Pink 4th of July Weekend

Jodi *Starry* K.
user 21801451
Las Vegas, NV
Post #: 5
Several of us from GTP Offroad
GTP Offroad will be heading to enjoy the pink sand dunes of Coral Pink in Utah.
If anyone is interested. We will be there Weds evening - Sunday afternoon, staying in the meadows, not in the campground.

Have a happy and safe 4th of July!
Diana
user 11379920
Apple Valley, CA
Post #: 26
Love Coral Pink- Just member your registration and flags- last time we forgot and had to buy new ones.... grrr hehehhehe
I have a brand new set of sand paddles for sale if anyone is intersted. They are stacked in my garaage and would love someone to be able to enjoy them. They were on a Raptor for one weekend. So practically brand new. Will offer a great bargain.
I also have a 250 quad and 230 dirtbike for sale. I have 2 450's and that is all I really can ride at once so I want to sell the others so they can have some fun in the sun too.
;)
Do you guys ever ride in Zion Ponderosa? Love that place as well. Hopefully I can get out to the dunes and ride!biggrin
Brian J.
user 10770205
Las Vegas, NV
Post #: 10
I will be at Ruby's Inn at Bryce Canyon for the 4th
Jodi *Starry* K.
user 21801451
Las Vegas, NV
Post #: 6
Very nice Brian, we know a couple of others who are hitting the trails in Bryce. We have not been there before. What are the summer time temps like? I have heard Bryce is gorgeous, I hope we get there some day.

Diane, what kind and how much are you wanting for those sand paddles? I just picked up a new to me Raptor 700, that didn't come with fronts and the rears are pretty beat up. Shoot me an email, please include pics, my email is linked in my profile.

We have not been to Zion Ponderosa as of yet, have not heard of this on before, I will have to look into it.

Thank you,

Jodi
Diana
user 11379920
Apple Valley, CA
Post #: 27
I will check brand and take pics when I get home. They are in GREAT shape. I believe they are sand and snow worthy.
Zion Ponderosa is private property so the registration and flags etc are waved. You can take backroad all the way to Duckcreek! BEAUTIFUL

http://www.zionponder...­
Brian J.
user 10770205
Las Vegas, NV
Post #: 11
Bryce Canyon is usually in the upper 70s. This weekend it will be in the upper 80s. Heat wave coming through the south west.
Jodi *Starry* K.
user 21801451
Las Vegas, NV
Post #: 7
Thank you Diane :)

Brian I am going to have to look into Bryce!

Yes everyone stay cool out there this weekend! Hoping to hit some trails or a sand dune with everyone soon.