addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Canadian Canine Training Group Message Board › Dominance issues??

Dominance issues??

Lauren
user 3194784
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 131
Hello

I have 2 neutered male pugs. They are ages 5 and 2 and within the last couple months they have started fighting (seriously/dangerously). Generally they are calm friendly and playful with each other but for the small moments every day it is a nightmare. There does not seem to be any triggers, it will just suddenly happen. Situations are generally instigated by the older pug trying to dominated the younger one and then chaos ensues. I have already had a torn ear, lacerated chin and sliced nose. I am not sure what to do besides contacting professional help and since I can't afford Brad Pattison or Cesar Milan I am hoping that one of you will have a good recommendation. Also since I am new to the city I am completely at a loss...

Please offer any suggestions, advice or contacts that you can recommend.

Sincerley

Lauren