- AGM and Members Meeting: Speaker Linda Tabe on Great Sandy National Park
AGM with election of new Council and proposals to change the constitution
- North Side Weedswap: exchange your weeds for some native plants
Bring your weeds and get some native plants in exchange
- Member meeting with Catherine Ross talking on Bettongs
Show and tell plus announcements followed by talk on Bettongs, Bulbs and Biodiversity.
- Member meeting with Joslin Moore speaking on alpine peatland
Joslin will talk on prioritising threat management to support peatland recovery in alpine areas
- Member meeting with Roger Hnatiuk talking on Bonsai
Roger Hnatiuk will talk on why grow Australian native species as bonsai. Roger has been growing bonsai for many years and is involved with the National collection housed at the National Arboretum here in Canberra
- Member meeting with Liz Truswell speaking on conservation
Liz will talk on a small area in Southwest WA which is mostly Karri forest and is a hot spot of biodiversity. The area is under threat and Liz will describe what is there and why it is so important to save it.
- Members meeting with speaker Dr. Sue Fyfe on temperature stress
Sue will talk about photosynthesis in temperate sea grasses as indicators of the health of the whole ecosystem