Weston has put his paw down and said that I need to stop worrying about the pending rain on Sunday and plan a hike! So, we will hike!
Let's meet at Forest Hill Park and wind around and hit the back of Belle Isle. We will have a water stop in the middle for play time. I am going to plan some fire road (flat walking) and a Buttermilk trail. However if it is drizzling, then we will stick to the fire road out and back. We don't need to be on a slippery trail. But let's get our dogs out and socialized- we miss each other during the week!
*If it is raining steady, thunder, lightening- we will cancel. Josh will refund your money. If I cancel, I will post a note on the hike's page by 12:45pm on Sunday. I will also send an email to those registered. But if it is just cloudy and little drizzle- let's go make the most of it!
Hope to see you Sunday! Sorry for the late notice, I have been on the fence with the weather.