REVISED DATE + LOCATION CHANGE:
• DATE: Sat, July 13th, 2019 • 9am-5pm
• LOCATION: Blue Lacuna, 2150 S Canalport Ave, 2nd Floor, Chicago IL 60608
Cannabis Equity X™ Conference and Expo - Illinois Cannabis Regulation and Tax Act Overview is an independent event being organized by ChiillCBDigest.com™ Newspaper.
The purpose of the event is to provide an overview of Adult-Use Recreational Marijuana legislation that will allow Cannabis to be legal and for sale in Illinois on January 1, 2020.
Please Note: NO MARIJUANA PRODUCTS will be for sale and this event is not for consumption or sampling of CBD or HEMP.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Social Equity Applicants
- Cannabis Business Enterprises
- Cultivators and Growers
- Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
- The General Community
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Overview of Cannabis Regulation and Tax Act
- Qualifications of a Social Equity Applicant
- Opportunities and Employment Options in Cannabis Industry
- Resources for Technical Assistance, Mentoring and Incubators
- And More
AGENDA WILL INCLUDE
- Keynote Addresses
- Panel Discussions
- Workshop Breakouts
- Vendor Tables and Exhibits (Mini Expo)
CALL FOR PRESENTERS, EXHIBITORS & SPONSORS OPEN
If you would like to be a presenter, exhibitor or event sponsor please contact Dante Hamilton at[masked] or email [masked].
WEBSITE & SOCIAL MEDIA
Website - https://CannabisEquityX.com
Instagram - https://www.Instagram.com/CannabisEquityX
Twitter - https://www.Twitter.com/CannabisEquityX
OFFICIAL LEAD MEDIA SPONSOR
Website - https://ChiillCBDigest.com