addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cannon Falls Freethinkers Message Board › New Meetup: Social Science: Solstice, Science Museum of MN

New Meetup: Social Science: Solstice, Science Museum of MN

Ken K.
user 10364436
Group Organizer
Cannon Falls, MN
Announcing a new Meetup for Cannon Falls Freethinkers!

What: Social Science: Solstice, Science Museum of MN
When: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 7:00 PM

Where: Science Museum of Minnesota
120 W. Kellogg Blvd.
St. Paul, MN 55102
651-221-9444

A special Science Museum night for 21 and older (sorry young-ones!). From 7PM to 11PM the museum will be open only to those 21 and older. There will be cash bars, food samplings, a DJ, adult pictionary and more. Additional information and cost is available at:
http://www.smm.org/socialscience/­

If you want to car pool, I will be driving a mini-van - leaving Cannon Falls at 6PM, stopping at 52 and 55 at 6:20PM, and then to the museum by 7PM.

Check it out!
A former member
Post #: 1
Ken,
I'll take you up on a ride to the science museum. I meet you at the park and ride parking lot in Hampton, County 50 and Hwy 52. I'll be there at 6:00 and wait. Thanks, Jim