addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Canton Software Craftsmanship Message Board › Canton Software Craftsmanship Logo

Canton Software Craftsmanship Logo

Haley S.
user 25126012
North Canton, OH
Post #: 1
Hey. I came up with a few logo designs, but I chose one out of the 3 I had designed.
John suggested I make a logo for this group soooo I did. :)

Let me know what you think!

Thanks,
Haley
Randall C.
user 29905632
North Canton, OH
looks great!
Brandon J.
BrandonJoyce
Group Organizer
Clinton, OH
Post #: 11
Couple people told me on facebook that it looks a little like the microsoft logo. I think it's the microsoft office logo that it's similar to. Maybe we could do something to differentiate it a little more.
Steven
Steve_Smith
North Canton, OH
Post #: 3
It does look somewhat "Microsoft-ish", but I think it looks rather nice. If we need to differentiate, perhaps you could incorporate an idea or two from your other two designs?
Haley S.
user 25126012
North Canton, OH
Post #: 2
Well the Microsoft is like:

More like a flag. I don't really see a resemblance. xD Maybe I'm just blind, but they are two entire different ideas.
I was doing the box to make it seem like software programs were open that you program in.

I could just post my other ideas?

Or even this:

Or we can't use squares then?
Richard D.
user 36160872
Canton, OH
OhOh. Add a hammer and blueprint also. Say like . HEHE

No I think is looks great.

Also when done how do you want the signs to look and say?

2 small for doors and 1 big for in front of the auditorium?
Brandon J.
BrandonJoyce
Group Organizer
Clinton, OH
Post #: 12
Ya, actually, seeing them next to each other, they aren't that much alike. It just brought it to mind for some reason. I think your design looks great. Anyone against going with it or have any alternatives?
Brandon J.
BrandonJoyce
Group Organizer
Clinton, OH
Post #: 13
OhOh. Add a hammer and blueprint also. Say like . HEHE

No I think is looks great.

Also when done how do you want the signs to look and say?

2 small for doors and 1 big for in front of the auditorium?

I think that would work. It might be cool to get something to put by the main entrances too to direct people to the right room.