Many South African internet entrepreneurs still think that acquisition = growth. Turning that traffic into revenue - that's where to find profitable growth. CRO is all about that.
• Promote CRO locally. While it is firmly entrenched in the online marketing landscape abroad, it's relatively new to SA. Get in ahead of the curve!
• Provide targeted upskilling and networking opportunities. We talk about process, techniques, a/b testing, case studies, career opportunities and the SA context.
• If you own or manage a website, learn how to achieve double digit conversion rate / online sales growth within a few months.
Who should join?
• Anyone already working in, or considering a career in CRO
• Anyone working in UX, web analytics, online merchandising or related fields, who want to explore CRO
• Website managers or owners who are keen to improve online conversion rate / sales
About the organiser
I'm co-author of the book 'E-commerce Website Optimization (https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0749475382)', recently published by Kogan Page in London. I speak on the topic at conferences around the world. As COO of a leading UK-based CRO agency, I've led optimisation projects ranging from massive global brands to small single-product sites.