A big thank you to our amazing sponsors, Wonga and Allan Gray.
- Wonga has sponsored our food and drinks for this Meetup. For more info on Wonga: https://www.wonga.co.za/
- Allan Gray has been our home for much of this year and we are incredibly grateful for their support. https://www.allangray.co.za/
What to expect from the evening:
We all have heard and used the phrase "servant leadership." But what is it really? We will be exploring some aspects of how to become a better Servant Leader as well as looking at 8 pillars that form part of a great Servant Leader.
We'd like people to walk away with:
- To have added practical items to your toolbox to help you and others become better servant leaders.
- To gain insights from people in our community
- Have a fun practical session!
About the speakers:
Rita is currently working as a Business Consultant at Discovery. She previously worked as a Scrum Master at Prodigy Finance and fell in love with Agile and all it has to offer. She is passionate about working with people and finding new and exciting ways to resolve problems.
Olga is currently a Scrum Master at Prodigy Finance. She is very passionate about anything to do with Agile (e.g. Scrum, Kanban & Lean) & working with people to create high performing teams. What inspires her is being able to share her passion & ignite an enthusiasm for agile in others & inspire them to embark on their agile journeys too.