This is a short class (2 hrs) on using 3D printers, designed for members who want to start printing. Prospective members are welcome to find out more about our facilities and equipment.
This class will cover:
- Basics of using Makerware to slice models for the Makerbot printer
- Basics of using Axon to slice models for the BFB printer
- How to change filament and clear filament jams
- Leveling the print bed
- Troubleshooting bad prints
- Any questions about 3D design and printing as time allows.
Instructor: Aron Dyche (email@example.com)