Come work on DIYBio projects or learn more about them to see if you'd like to take part.
- Do you have an a DIYbio experiment in mind? Need help/advise/lab?
- Join the team who are making plans for DIY Biotech lab equipment
- Update on lab setup plans, biotech classes, and current equipment available for member experiments
- Get an update on the EEG-controlled open-source biotech control project
- Get an update on the prosthetic arm project
- Makerfaire hands-on project plans
- Bring a short presentation/talk/video of your project
Our group is a mix of experiences, from beginners to experienced biotech and other scientists; beginner to experienced technical makers. Not all of the project need to involve technology though. Bring your biotech and biology ideas and get some help and inspiration. You could also make a plant glow, etc. Here are some of our other project ideas here: https://goo.gl/3kySr6