addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Capitol City Social Club Message Board › Meetup details changed: Singles Nut & Bolt Event

Meetup details changed: Singles Nut & Bolt Event

A former member
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Capital-City-Social-Club/events/117889472/­

When: Thursday, May 16, 2013 7:00 PM

Where: Chuck's Restaurant
3610 6th Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50313

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.
A former member
Post #: 1
Are you SINGLE? Are you ready to meet new people? We have the perfect event for you. ​Check out the great singles event we have planned for you. Our low-pressure singles events are great ways to meet new people - and maybe that special someone.

This weeks EVENT will be taking place at a Chucks Italian Restaurant. Chucks has amazing food, as well as a fabulous bartender.... if you plan on eating, please show up earlier. This SINGLES MINGLE event will be held in a private patio room, drinks will be available and appetizers are an option.

MINGLERS, clear your calendar.... MAY 16th, 2013 at 7 PM! PLEASE RSVP to this event, In the mean time.... I will be planning our next FABULOUS event!