addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Capitola-Aptos Hiking Message Board › Slight time and location change for Five Fingers Hike

Slight time and location change for Five Fingers Hike

Veronica
user 61906732
Group Organizer
Sacramento, CA
If you have a State Park Pass and can carpool, please meet at the Epicenter Bike parking area at 9:45 AM or for those driving alone, meet at the trailhead, at the Porter Family Picnic area at 10 AM.  The Porter Family Picnic area is within Nisene Marks State Park.  I can fit 3-4 people in my car.  If you do not carpool or do not have a park pass, you will need to pay the entrance fee of $8-10 at the entrance station within the park.  We will be leaving the trailhead at 10 AM sharp.  Looking forward to a fun hike.  If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me.  Veronica