This event has passed
Kathy Murphy a Senior Executive Search Recruiter will help us learn to tell our success stories in a powerful manner that gets interviewers' attention. It is quite common for firms to look at your past successes as a way to predict your success when they hire you.
At the end of this webinar, there will be a brief Christian story.
IF YOU ARE NEW TO Career-Confidence.org, Laura Hamilton and Robert Brandau both long time recruiters give you an overview.
Cecilia and Nate – 2 of our Alumni give an overview from a different perspective.
Tamiko Scian, one of our volunteers talks about Professionalism which is valued by our team and employers.
Feel free to input your contact information into our main database so that we can best interact with you. https://www.career-confidence.org/communicate-with-us/
Even though is a webinar, you need to treat this meeting as if it is a formal job interview.
1. You need to have your full name listed on the zoom meeting.
2. You need your video turned on. No speaker likes speaking to a blank wall.
3. Minimize Background noise.
4. Wear business appropriate attire.
5. There is a time to eat and a time to jog. However, neither one should happen while you are on the webinar