addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Career Excellence Network in Zurich Message Board › Group Organization

Group Organization

Diogo S.
doscas
Genève, CH
Dear all,
As you already probably know, I'm moving to Geneva by the end of this month. Because of that, I will no longer be able to organize any other events.
Would you like to take over for me? If yes, please let me know something until the end of this week. You don't need to do it alone, as there are already people willing to help.
I'm counting on you! Don't hesitate, drop me a message
Cheers,
Diogo