What we're about
Caring Gay Men of Cleveland is an active social forum for gay men aged 21+ to grow, connect, and live a full and meaningful life. The purpose of this group is to encourage, uplift, and guide one another by sharing life experiences, offering advice, and finding support from other gay men. Join us if you're looking for deeper conversations and other gay men who want to be their best selves.
During these Meetups you can expect:
- Conversations and ideas that will challenge you to grow as a person
- More awareness of yourself and others and the full spectrum of the gay male community
- The opportunity to explore, challenge, and discover your own authentic self
- Meeting people that have different experiences than you
- An opportunity to make new friends
- Activities that will include social outings, community involvement and self-empowering discussions
**This is NOT a "singles", "dating" or "couples" group. This group is for gay men who are single, dating, partnered, or married. Should you happen to find love...then, YAY for you!