Are you losing hope to find a professional job in the New Zealand IT industry? Are you sick of getting rejected? Do you lack NZ work experience or "relevant" practical skills despite having a lot of skills which you think can benefit any employer? If you have answered yes to any of this as yes, then this is the event for you.
This is a three-hour hands-on practical workshop focusing on IT graduates and professionals.
This is a paid event and tickets are available here:
When: Sat 1st Dec 2018
Where: 4/5 Jack Conway Ave, Manukau, Auckland
Time: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Drinks and snacks provided
This is an intimate workshop where you will focus on:
1. Building your own personal brand
2. Secrets behind successful CVs, how to make a heart-winning CV which actually works
3. How to harness the power of an impressive portfolio that helps you stand out from the crowd.
4. Get insights on the employer's perspective and understand IT companies in New Zealand work.
5. Power of networking. How to generate references which can help you get your foot in the door.
Our methodology is practical, communicative and interactive. We believe that learning is not a passive sport where you sit and watch a presentation or hear someone speak. Human beings learn by doing things and we believe in action.
This workshop is aimed at those looking to optimize their professional profile in IT Industry and increase their employability, whether currently in work or looking for new employment opportunities.
Please bring your own laptop (B.Y.O.L.) as all your learning from this workshop would be practical. The work you will create in 3 hours will be your OWN achievement you will take it along with you.
Light refreshments and drinks will be provided