Are you losing hope to find a real professional job in the New Zealand industry after studying Business/Management? Are you sick of getting rejected? Do you want a career other than the "Retail Manager", "Restaurant Manager", "Transport Company Manager", "Office Manager" "Liquor Store Manager" "Gas Station Manager"?
Do you often wonder how could you get a job which will help you meet your dreams of building a real career? A job which you love and are respected for?
If you have answered "Yes" to any of these, then a career in Sales & Marketing could be your salvation. Attend this practical workshop where you can learn hands-on skills to make a mark in this industry. You will uncover the hidden potential of learning how you can gain new practical skills which can leverage your existing qualifications and help you build your own brand in the New Zealand industry.
This is a three-hour hands-on practical workshop focusing on business graduates who want to build a successful career in New Zealand in Sales & Marketing.
When: Sat 15th Dec 2018
Where: 4/5 Jack Conway Ave, Manukau, Auckland
Time: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Drinks and snacks provided
This is a paid event and tickets can be purchased here:
This is an intimate workshop where you will focus on:
1. Building your own personal brand.
2. Secrets behind successful CVs, how to make a heart-winning CV which actually works
3. How to harness the power of an impressive portfolio that helps you stand out from the crowd. Step by step instructions to start gaining practical skills and implementation of those skills to showcase your amazing portfolio.
4. Get insights on the employer's perspective and understanding how sales & marketing roles are the backbones for any New Zealand company.
5. Power of networking. How to generate references which can help you get your foot in the door.
Our methodology is practical, communicative and interactive. We believe that learning is not a passive sport where you sit and watch a presentation or hear someone speak. Human beings learn by doing things and we believe in action.
Please bring your own laptop (B.Y.O.L.) as all your learning from this workshop would be practical. The work you will create in 3 hours will be your OWN achievement and you will take it along with you.
Light refreshments and drinks will be provided