RAIN OR SHINE
For the twelfth year in a row, come join us for the first trail run of the year. Yep, I've been putting this run on longer than our wonderful group here has been around. So come on out and have some FREE fun with us.
We're having it at the Crowders Mountain this year. If you've never ran at this trail, come check out this gem of a trail system! This is NOT a race, instead, it's just a group of us getting together for a run.
We'll be having a pseudo-10k trail run. It'll probably be a little short, but don't worry, it'll be technical enough and hilly enough to make up for it.
As always, I'll bring some goodies and snacks.
We will be meeting at the Park Office/Visitors Center, NOT Linwood.
1. Going south on I85, take exit 13 and turn left onto Edgewood rd.
2. Go less than half mile and take right onto 29/74.
3. Go about 4 miles and take left onto sparrow springs road (you should see signs for crowders).
4. A little over half mile, the road splits, stay right (it almost looks like a right turn).
5. About a tenth mile turn right onto Park Lane
6. Then take your first right which will deadend into the visitors center.