addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Carson City Ron Paul 2012 Meetup Group Message Board › Paultards! I'm disgusted, and outraged by Chuck Muth's comments!

Paultards! I'm disgusted, and outraged by Chuck Muth's comments!

Micheal W.
user 7313665
Quakertown, PA
Post #: 27
I emailed the nevada appeal about Chuck's comments. Here is what I wrote.

I am deeply offended by chuck muth's comments about Ron Paul supporters. He is not only insulting the only candidate who openly supports the constitution, he is also insulting Americans who hope for a better future by supporting our constitutional rights. Chuck Muth is not a columnist, he is a McCain supporter who uses his media contacts to belittle McCain's competition. I resent his views as an American who supports the constitution. I resent him for resenting true freedom for the hardworking, and over-taxed citizen of the United States of America. We need Columnists who are analytical, and not opinionated. His columns are not beneficial, or representative of American culture. He represents the reason why our country has become divided.

I am asking you to resign chuck Muth's position as a columnist for your newspaper, his opinions will not be missed.

In liberty,

Mike

www.campaignforliberty.com
www.rallyfortherepublic.com

**Please continue to email your disgust towards this opinionated columnist!

bginter@nevadaappeal.com
A former member
Post #: 6
He just began working for KTNV. Visit KTNV.COM and let them know what they just hired.
Micheal W.
user 7313665
Quakertown, PA
Post #: 30
Thanks will do!

See you at the rally!

Your friend in peace,

Mike