What we're about
Interested in joining or learning more? Please read thoroughly and send us any questions or requests!
• We are a local chapter of MOMS Club International (http://www.momsclub.org/) that serves Cary, Morrisville, and Apex. Due to MOMS Club International guidelines and restrictions, we can only accept members from the following zipcodes: 27502, 27511, 27513, 27518, 27519, 27523, 27539, 27560, 27562. If you are still planning your move, we ask that you wait to submit your request until you are living in one of these zipcodes as we like to meet everyone in person before they join. We look forward to meeting you!
We are a group of stay-at-home and part-time working Mommas who plan creative and fun events including play dates at home, the neighborhood pool, the park, local museums geared towards young children. We also host story times, scavenger hunts, museum outings, lunch dates, philanthropic activities such as fundraisers, Moms' night out & in, trips to the zoo & farm, educational & crafting activities, holiday, birthday, expectant moms celebrations, Mother's Day Brunches, and an annual group party. In addition, we provide a safe, nurturing and loving environment for both Mom and Child to cultivate memorable, lasting friendship and create wonderful memories while doing so.
1) We recommend that each member host at least one event per year. These events can be as simple as a park play date or lunch at McDonalds. The only thing that 'hosting' means is that you come up with the idea and commit to being present at the event. You can suggest a Meetup directly, by posting on our Meetup page or contact any of the board members, to share your idea with and gain help to get it posted on our site. We are always here to help you.
2) We expect that our members attend at least two business meetings per year. These meetings are held to coordinate activities for the month ahead. This is also a great time to get the kids and moms together just to hang out. At some of our meetings, we will have guest speakers join us & this is always super informative. And not to worry, you'll be able to listen at our meeting and even participate because the kids will be very much distracted by the room full of toys that are provided for us in the room that we use.
3) Interested in Joining? What You'll Need to Know About Your First Public Trial Meetup
- If you like what you have read and are ready to take the next step, please fill out the request to join form. Then you will be asked to attend a public trial meetup. The public meetup options will be sent to you by our membership coordinator. Once you have viewed the public meetup options, please pick an event to attend and reply back to our membership coordinator so we know when to expect you.
- Lastly, our dues are $25 per year and they cover the cost of the meetup site, annual club parties, supplies, our meeting space for our monthly member meetings and various charity donations we make as a group, such as the Mother-to-Mother Fund (which helps our Moms in need).
- Once you have come to your public trial meetup and decided that you would like to join our group, we request that you complete our liability form and pay your dues prior to attending another event.
We look forward to meeting you and your child(ren) & hope that you will learn to love MOMS Club CaryN/Morrisville as much as we do! We would be lucky to have you!