We are a group of stay-at-home and part-time working Mommas who plan creative and fun events including play dates at home, the neighborhood pool, the park, local museums geared towards young children. We also hosts story times, scavenger hunts, museum outings, lunch dates, philanthropic activities such as fundraisers, Moms' night out & in, trips to the zoo & farm, educational & crafting activities, holiday, birthday, expectant moms celebrations, Mother's Day Brunches, and an annual group party. In addition, we provide a safe, nurturing and loving environment for both Mom and Child to cultivate memorable, lasting friendship and create wonderful memories while doing so. <br>
1) We recommend that each member host at least one event per year. These events can be as simple as a park play date or lunch at McDonalds. The only thing that 'hosting' means is that you come up with the idea and commit to being present at the event. You can suggest a Meetup directly, by posting on our Meetup page or contact Raquel or any other board member, to share your idea with and gain help to get it posted on our site. We are always here to help you.
2) We expect that our members attend at least two business meetings per year. These meetings are held to coordinate activities for the month ahead. This is also a great time to get the kids and moms together just to hang out. At some of our meetings, we will have guest speakers join us & this is always super informative. And not to worry, you'll be able to listen at our meeting and even participate because the kids will be very much distracted by the room full of toys that are provided for us in the room that we use.
3) Interested in Joining? What You'll Need to Know About Your First Public Trial Meetup
- If you like what you have read and are ready to take the next step, then you'll now choose from one of our upcoming Public Meetups. These public meetup options will be sent to you in the form of a calendar with choices like a park play date, lunch at a restaurant, a museum outing or a library storytime (just to give a few examples). Once you have viewed the public calendar, please pick an event to attend within the next 14 days and email that choice to Michelle (our membership momma) so one of us can locate you there (we carry red & blue bandannas which make us easy to find. If Michelle does not receive a response after mailing you a calendar or a request for additional time to attend a meetup, we ask you then to try joining at a better time. We are busy mommas just like you and can only allocate so much time for follow up.
- Lastly, our dues are $25 per year and they cover the cost of the meetup site, a donation we make as a group towards organizations Mother-to-Mother Fund (which helps our Moms in need) annual club parties & our meeting space for our monthly member meetings.
- Once you have come to your public meetup, decided that you would like to move toward & join, we request that a form be filled out and your dues be payed no longer that 14 days after (unless an exception is requested via email to Michelle - which we can always accomodate).
We look forward to meeting you and your child(ren) & hope that you will learn to love MOMS Club CaryN/Morrisville as much as we do! We would be lucky to have you!