addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Cassandra J.
user 10950233
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate you all for being a member of the CCC....It is my intention to offer you the best classes in all manners of spiritual tools which reflect my expertise....! I've been at it for 31 years now---gathering info, applying it & teaching. Astrology is but one of my `tools'..as...I have 2 decades experience as a massage therapist...teaching & providing it. As a October `thank you' to the meet-up group, here, I'd like to offer you a 10% discount on my body work modalities good through December 31st. These include reiki, reflexology, shiatsu, cranial sacral, deep tissue & hot stone massage!

I will be putting together November's schedule this week...Does anyone have any particular interest in learning a new tool?:) I'm thinking of offering regression past life therapy one weekend in November ....

Feel free to share; 632-1004!

Blessings!

Cassandra