addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Cassandra J.
user 10950233
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Dear Spiritual Seekers,

I want to sincerely thank you for being a part of CCC!
Many friendships....alliances and warm fun memories has been generated through this meet-up. For that I am very grateful!
AS a gesture of gratitude I would like to offer you this suggestion for your last-minute holiday gift giving. If you obtain an hour service from me ....( anything at all! astrology, massage, mediumship, tarot, hypnosis etc) you will receive a complimentary 30 minute M&M ! ( Massage & Message) Give a gift... receive a gift for you!
Many blessings!