addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cassandra's CosmiConnections:Spiritual Tools for Healing Message Board › Meetup details changed: New moon in Aries!

Meetup details changed: New moon in Aries!

Cassandra Joan B.
user 10950233
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
Dear Friends...

I am soooo sorry I goofed...! The time of this meet-up is 6:30!
( I am so used to the previous routine, you know, I'm a `fixed sign')
Given the nature of this last minute change... I won't `get into' the real class agenda until everyone is present! So! If you were planning to get there at 7:00... and can't come until then...consider yourself VERY welcome.... to still come at 7:00 w/o thinking you missed `anything'. We will have fun!

http://www.meetup.com/Cassandras-CosmiConnections-Spiritual-Tools-for-Healing/events/172278212/­
When: Tuesday, April 1, 2014 6:30 PM
Where: Awakenings Spiritual Development Center on the Roycroft Campus
21 South Grove Street
East Aurora, NY 14052
(716)462-9174
Price: $20.00 per person
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.