addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Catskills Ukulele Group Message Board › Questions about meeting March 10, 2012 instead of this weekend

Questions about meeting March 10, 2012 instead of this weekend

Barbara M.
user 11372966
Group Organizer
West Shokan, NY
Hey all,

Not sure if everyone got my email about moving the meeting from this coming weekend to SAT MARCH 10. The reason for the move is that Ruthy Ungar (awesome uke player) is performing (Mike+Ruthy) on this date at the Kleinert/James in Woodstock at 7pm. I'm wondering how you feel about getting together at Catskill Mountain Pizza closer to 5:00 rather than 3:00, so those who want can bop over and see the show after. Please email me if you have a preference: 5:00 or 3:00.

babs
Matthew D. A.
user 12511663
Accord, NY
Post #: 2
Hello, Barbra
Either 3 or 5 pm will work for me on Saturday, 10 March.

See you all then.
Or then.

-Mattman