addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New York City Celiac Disease Meetup Message Board › Bistango is closed?

Bistango is closed?

alli
user 4391164
Mineola, NY
Post #: 43
I was going to meet a friend of mine for lunch next weekend at my favorite gf place in Manhattan. My friend lives nearby and tells me it's closed?? Being super sensitive I have to be so careful where I eat. Now I have no idea where to go for lunch. Is there anyone who is super sensitive to CC that can recommend a place?
A former member
Post #: 12
I was supposed to go tomorrow night :-( Any more details on what happened?
Sabeen
SabeenP
New York, NY
Post #: 46
They are closed for the month of April, but will reopen in May!
A former member
Post #: 77
Glad to hear that they will reopen. I would be very sad if they had closed for good.