addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New York City Celiac Disease Meetup Message Board › $2 Mac and Cheese on Tuesday, June 24

$2 Mac and Cheese on Tuesday, June 24

Erin S.
ErinSmith78
Santa Cruz, CA
Post #: 322
From Sarita at S'Mac

Hi Everyone,
Believe it or not, we are fast approaching our second anniversary, and in keeping with our tradition, on Tuesday June 24th, we will be offering a Nosh All American for a dollar ($2.00 for the gluten-free version).

http://www.smacnyc.com/birthday.html­

So stop by and satisfy that mac & cheese craving for a buck.

Hope to see you there!!

Sarita
A former member
Post #: 6
Living down the block from S'Mac is quickly proving to be dangerous, but I might have to stop by!
KarynS
user 4622215
Springfield, NJ
Post #: 113
Wow, that's great! I wish I was in the neighborhood. I was wondering why the uptown location doesn't have gf pasta? Anyway know the reason?
A former member
Post #: 26
What time is the event? Thank you
Sabeen
SabeenP
New York, NY
Post #: 53
Wow, that's great! I wish I was in the neighborhood. I was wondering why the uptown location doesn't have gf pasta? Anyway know the reason?

I asked Sarita about this, and she said that it is because of the high risk of cross contamination. There is pizza at the UWS location, and they are trying to figure out how to make it work without cross contamination. She said that it will take awhile, but they are working on it.