addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New York City Celiac Disease Meetup Message Board › Bistango is re-opened

Bistango is re-opened

Jillian
user 3794954
New York, NY
Post #: 44
I just called and they re-opened this past weekend. Mmmmmmm.... love Bistango!
A former member
Post #: 240
Great news!
alli
user 4391164
Mineola, NY
Post #: 67
Has anyone been back? I'm going tomorrow night so I'll let everyone know how it goes!
Kristen
user 3405318
New York, NY
Post #: 13
I went last night! It was yummy as always. They have a new menu too. I ordered the risotto but they were out of it and instead went with the past with asparagus, fava beans, in a pink sauce. Very good. They have an extended pizza menu as well. ENJOY!!
A former member
Post #: 1
Where is Bistango? thanks