addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New York City Celiac Disease Meetup Message Board › GF Beer Appreciation Class

GF Beer Appreciation Class

Jessica
user 8578798
Group Organizer
Woodside, NY
Post #: 48
Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know about an interesting event (this is not being hosted by myself or the Meetup Group).

The Cannibal Beer & Butcher has a beer appreciation class every Saturday and has announced a gluten free option. All info can be found in the link below. Tickets are $75. Must be 21/older.

Be aware that this is not a 100% gluten free event. Gluten-containing and gluten free food will be served at the event. If you would like to attend as a gluten free guest you must both purchase your ticket AND email the organizer in advance.

https://www.eventbrit...­

This event is NOT being hosted by myself or the NYC Celiac Disease Meetup Group. The NYC Celiac Disease Meetup Group and its event organizers cannot be held responsible for any negative reaction that you may experience from food/drink at an event. It is always up to the individual attendees to make decisions regarding where and what they eat. This is not your home kitchen, so remember it is eat at your own risk.