addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › Cafe 118 update

Cafe 118 update

A former member
Post #: 4
www.restaurant.com has certificates for Cafe 118. I think it is a spend $35 and get $25 off. The certificates are again, last I saw $10 for a $25 certificate. You download them and print. Good for a year. I went thru Upromise site (the saving $$ for college I got thru Publix, and they were having a sale on the certificates for $2! So, I got $25 off my bill, and it cost me $2. But even if you can't do the $2 deal, $10 for $25 off is great. I can spend $35 on a coconut water, a beverage, entree, dessert, and maybe a little something to go for later.
Cafe 118 is not bargain basement pricing, but consider the location, ambiance, and the organic/raw/vegan cuisine, the time and love in preparing the beautiful creations and the attractive presentations, it is well worth it. We need to support them so they stay in business. Consider them for your next treat. xo, b.