addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › good source for cacao nibs?

good source for cacao nibs?

Liz
user 5730834
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 1
Can anyone recommend a good place/website to buy cacao nibs? I used to get them at WF but haven't been able to find them since they cut back on their RF. One batch I bought tasted like they'd gone bad. Thanks.
Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 436
Hey Liz,

Thanks for your 1st post ....keep on posting.

I received an e'mail from one of our members that stocks David Wolfe products right here in Winter Park at her office same price as the web site less the shipping. I have been wanting to post her info but now need to look back through the e'mails to find it. I will look tonight or tomorrow, please shoot me an e'mail if it gets past tomorrow.
Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 438
Whew! I found it! Hope it's convenient for you. Here is the paste ....

Hi Chef Olive,

Just FYI...I'm the one who told you about Omega 3 Chia. I wanted to let you know that not only do we carry the chia in the store, but we now have David Wolfe's Sunfood Nutrition products including raw cacao in powder, nibs and beans, goji berries, raw coconut oil, etc. (Same prices as online without the shipping!) I got a small order last week, but it immediately sold out. It's my understanding that we are the only Orlando distributors at this time. I will be ordering again next week. I'd be happy to do special orders if anyone wants to be sure that what they want is in stock. :-)

You can reach me at ADL Wellness Center/Herbs N' More on Fairbanks Ave at Edgewater Dr. 407-297-0772. I am the manager there.

I didn't want to send this out as a general email. You do what you see fit with the info. :-)

Many Blessings,

Dawn Lillis

"WE ARE LOVED BEYOND OUR CAPACITY TO COMPREHEND.
WE ARE THE LOVE."

I will try also to post it on the sources thread. Tell Dawn you saw it on the site here. That way she knows we are supporting her. Hope this helps!

PEace!