addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › Tynet Water Alkalizers - closeout special - my loss is your gain

Tynet Water Alkalizers - closeout special - my loss is your gain

Dina H
RawcafeLeesburg
Leesburg, FL
Post #: 9
I purchased a few Tyent water filters/alkalizers and need to move them out of my stock. These retail for over $2000 and are independently rated as one of the best units.

Goto the following website to read about this unit if you are interested: www.tyentusa.com look at MMP70-70 (not the turbo unit)

I have a few black and silver units left and will sell them for $1200 cash. These carry a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer and their customer service is great.

Once my stock is gone, I can't get them for this price. This is a clearance price. All issues with the units will be handled through Tyent and at this price there is no trial period. Do your research and you'll see this unit does not disappoint.

Units are located in Leesburg, Florida and can be delivered to Orlando for about $25 via UPS in one day.
Dina H
RawcafeLeesburg
Leesburg, FL
Post #: 10
Post if interested and I will contact you, hate to leave my phone and email vbisible to all! Chef Olive knows how to get me too. Thanks!