addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › New Meetup: A Time to Forage!

New Meetup: A Time to Forage!

Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Announcing a new Meetup for Central Florida Raw Food Connection!

What: A Time to Forage!

When: August 15, 2009 8:00 AM

Where: (A location has not been chosen yet.)

I have found a nice shaded nature retreat for us to take a day and forage for wild edibles. The last time we went out we had to make several stops to find our goodies. This time we will search the trails within a retreat and who better to lead us be my favorite bee guy "Dave". We should not boil in the summer heat with the tree cover and we will end at the lake and have a picnic lunch. If you desire to continue to explore the trails you can. I know I know this is a quick post and many of you have plans but those that don't and have been waiting for this, come along. I'd love to have you.

We can meet and carpool or those living in Lake County or closer to Lake County can meet me there. I will post more in the comments and feel free to shoot me a e'mail with questions.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­
Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 501
I am sorry everyone. I have to cancel this event. I will post it again. I thank everyone for your interest and all the emails of suggestions and will hold it in another month or two. Dave is in agreement, it's just way too hot and with a projected temp of 100 degrees on Saturday I canceled the venue. Thanks again!