addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › New Meetup: An Evening With "Victoras Kulvinkas" the Father of Rawfood!

New Meetup: An Evening With "Victoras Kulvinkas" the Father of Rawfood!

Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Announcing a new Meetup for Central Florida Raw Food Connection!

What: An Evening With "Victoras Kulvinkas" the Father of Rawfood!

When: October 30, 2009 7:00 PM

Price: $15.00 per person

Where:
CHURCH OF THE GOOD SHEPHERD
331 LAKE AVENUE MAITLAND FLORIDA
Maitland, FL 32751
(407)644-5350

Please make a point to leave this date open to come and hear a living legend. Last year I had the privilege of taking a group over to Tampa to see Victoras speak that will be ever memorable as historic in my mind and heart. He wrote and has republished his Survival book that will be and has been just that for many of us in the raw food world for many years.

Victoras will speak to us on Living, Thriving, and Feeling Alive on Raw Foods. Trust me, you will get all your questions answered and more. Please bring note taking material as you will need to take notes. Bring someone great at taking notes to help you, he provides a wealth of information, sharing with a love to help you.

This is an event not to be missed. Sign up! Sign up now and make a vow not to miss this event. I want to see you there. No worries on the event site filling up, I have made arrangements to move to a larger venue if needed, right on the premises.

I will be uploading a current flyer soon.

Bio on Viktoras Kulvinskas:
Born in Lithuania, during World War II, under a Piscean sky, he received his M.S. Degree in pure mathematics from the University of Connecticut, where he later taught mathematics. For six years he was computer consultant for Harvard University, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory, the Apollo Project, etc. He is a member of the Physics honor society Sigma Pi Sigma. He also co-founded, with Dr. Ann Wigmore, the Hippocrates Health Institute in Boston, where he was the Director of Research. As a nutritionist, he was the personal health consultant to comedian/activist Dick Gregory during his 900 mile run for peace.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­