addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › Chef Olive on the radio

Chef Olive on the radio

John H.
user 5642166
Orlando, FL
Post #: 1
Chef Olive will be joining us on the People Power Hour radio show this Friday, February 26 at 3pm to talk about raw food and its benefits. You can hear the show at WEUS 810 AM starting at 3pm or listen to the live audio stream online by visiting www.peoplepowerhour.com.

Listen in and call in and show your support!
John H.
user 5642166
Orlando, FL
Post #: 2
It was great to have Chef Olive join us in the studio Friday on the People Power Hour radio show. We hope to have her on again, perhaps on a regular basis, such as once a month; let us know what you think!

If you missed the show, you can visit the website and click the past shows link near the top of the page and you can listen to either a podCast or an mp3 recording of the show with Chef Olive.
Cynthia T.
CynthiaSunshine
Orlando, FL
Post #: 3
Seems like Chef Olive got at least one person to turn away from dairy products. So informative.... as always.
A former member
Post #: 9
I just listened to the show. Chef Olive, you did GREAT!!! I am sure you piqued the interest of many listeners. For those who are going to listen in online, they got to Chef olive at about the 20 minute mark. You can fast fwd thru the commercials online, so that is helpful. Glad that you got a mantion in for Cafe 118 and Namaste Juice Cafe. SWEET!!!!
Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 518
Thanks everyone! All the emails I have received of listeners I didn't know were even there are overwhelmingly warm. I want you to know that this was hard for me. I feed so much on the looks in my class audience and you were not there. It was so good and calming seeing John across from me giving a nod to keep me going. I need to know what you want. It will be what others want to hear also. John has asked for repeat shows and I want to know what you want to hear. I will keep this thread posted to the top for you to keep me and him wanting to host Raw Food on the set. Please respond here, by sending him a private email or one to me. Just don't keep quiet. Many thanks to you Barbara for posting the time lapse on line. There have been emails asking about that too.

Again many thanks and much love to you all!
Peace!
Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 519
Thank you John for starting the thread! How could I forget that........WHEW!
Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 520
Hey You Guy's!

Barbara gave some suggestions, what are your thoughts........

ps- possible topics for radio: budget shopping- different resources to get raw other than publix. simple waters for cleansing and enjoyment. a sample day in the food life of a rawist. simple jar or bag sprouting and the price point/nutritive value of that and the different ways to use sprouts other than salad or sandwich. How to have a social life with carnivores while being raw. Semi-raw being a jumping off point or an end point for some, and that's ok. Benefits on body of raw and why is raw food so revered...........

Tell!
Chef N.
GarDinSprite13
Arden, NC
Post #: 1,115
You were Rawsome Chef Olive! You have a Loving Heart teaching the Love of Raw and Living Food Lifestyle to all who are in need of healing!
Chef Naddina