addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › Must Watch Movies!!!

Must Watch Movies!!!

Karen
rawfoodchica
Orlando, FL
Post #: 28
Hello Ladies and Gents!

Hope y'all are having a beautiful week! I'm soooo excited to share with all of you an awesome website, sprword.com, I cam e across this website and immediately wanted to share it with as many people as I could. What will you find on here you may ask? A ton of documentaries on on everything form electric cars to genetically modified food and its dangers. Please check it out and let me know what you think. Here I am including a couple of links to two very popular documentaries I know all of you will enjoy, Food Inc and Simply Raw.

Simply Raw

Food Inc

Hope you enjoy them!
A former member
Post #: 1
Karen,

Thanks for the info. I just finished watching "Simply Raw" and it was wonderful. Can't wait to see "Food Inc."