addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Simply Laidback Adventurers, Campers and Kayakers (SLACKERS) Message Board › Kayak Rack Suggestions for Honda Accord

Kayak Rack Suggestions for Honda Accord

Leslie
user 35763802
Land O Lakes, FL
Post #: 1
Now that my son decided to bring his pick up to Colorado, I will need to put a kayak rack on my Honda Accord. Any suggestions on type of rack and best place to purchase a kayak rack?
amy
user 13045728
Wesley Chapel, FL
Post #: 5
I bought a Yakima from Topper King in Brandon. Shop around for the price and they should match it. That is what I did.
Julie A.
user 8252034
Orlando, FL
Post #: 73
Go online to Yakima @ http://www.yakima.com...­ and first find out what you need. No salesman to hassle with this way. Then go to Thule and do the same thing. Malone is another vendor of such products. After you see what you need, they will also tell you where to go locally. Another thing: once you know what you need, you can shop around on Craigslist, paddle.net, use the message board here and so on. Good luck in your search.
A former member
Post #: 2
Action water sports in Auburndale phone 8639764148 has a very simple rack that comes on and off the car very easily and is very secure, cost is under $100. The last paddle I was on 2 people were using it and were very happy with it. Eileen and I will be buying one very soon for her Ford Fusion. Owner David is very helpful in getting you set up . VAL
A former member
Post #: 5
Eileen informed me the name of the rack system is called Smart Bars . Might try on line VAL