addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Simply Laidback Adventurers, Campers and Kayakers (SLACKERS) Message Board › Ten Day Weather Forecast

Ten Day Weather Forecast

A former member
Post #: 10
This is the U.S. Navy weather center world wide. The page I linked to is just the rainfall for the U.S. It's a great place to track hurricanes too, they are usually the most accurate. Ignore the certificate warning, Google already knows everything you do anyway shock
NOGAPS
when you get there the slide show should start automatically. At the top you will see a horizontal band of squares, each of those represents a 6 hour period out to 240 hours. Just scroll your mouse over and it will stop on that page. Under the map on the left you can follow the date and time for each map.
None of the prediction models is 100%, for the next week I'll be praying accu-weather is right for a change 'cause the mid ship men predict gloom for my next trip crying
Donald
user 38739982
Winter Springs, FL
Post #: 3
Not that bad Jim looks like 0.2 inchs of rain maybe over 24 hours with wind less then 10 kts (5 to 10 kts)