addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central London Humanists Message Board Humanist News › Research questionnaire is now ready!!!!!

Research questionnaire is now ready!!!!!

Lorna M.
user 14006726
Billericay, GB
Post #: 9

Hello again, I met a lot of members at last months meetup, thanks again for such a warm welcome. For those whom i didn't get a chance to speak to...I am a post-graduate researcher at University College London, currently involved in a project looking at atheist and humanist identity and experience.

I have created an online questionnaire asking about people's experience of being atheist/humanist, their membership of groups and forums, and their opinions on the representation of atheism and humanism in the media, and role of religion in public life. If you would like to partcipate the link to the survey is:
https://opinio.ucl.ac...­

Some of the questions have space for you to elaborate on your answers, please add as much, or as little, as you are happy to share with me. I estimate it will take about ten minutes to complete just answering the set questions, longer obviously if you include more detail. You can save your answers and return to it later if you need to. You can complete the questionnaire anonymously if you like, but there is also space to add contact details if you might be interested in being interviewed in more depth.
If you know of any atheists or humanists who may be interested in completing the questionnaire, but who aren't part of the meetup group, please feel free to send them the link.
I'm really grateful for your time and interest, hope to see you at another meeting soon,
Lorna