addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central London Humanists Message Board Campaigns & Activism › Richard Dawkins at Protest The Pope Rally

Richard Dawkins at Protest The Pope Rally

A former member
Post #: 52
I just saw a video of that event. I have some of Richard Dawkins books and I had the pleasure of hearing him speak at the Golbal Atheist Convention in Melbourne last March.

Britain has produced some great and inspiring orators, It was Winston Churchill who inspired the British people to fight Hitler for their freedom. Professor Richard Dawkins will go down in history as another brilliant orator who will inspire all those who are fighting the tyranny of ALL religion, especally the "Holy" Roman Catholic Church.

I am a bedraggled refugee from the "Holy" Roman Catholic Church. I suffered 12 years at Jesuit "Concentration Camp", Xavier College. I came out a skeptic about Religion and soon became Atheist. I am active in the Atheist movement in Australia. Our Convention frightened "Christ" out all the Australian Churches. On Good Friday the Roman Catholic and Anglican Archbishops, from their pulpits DAMMED Atheists to the "everlasting fires of Hell".