addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Maryland MINI Motorists Message Board MINIS ON THE DRAGON 2011 APRIL 27TH - MAY 1ST › MINIs on the Dragon 2011 - Who's going??

MINIs on the Dragon 2011 - Who's going??

Tom L.
user 9323879
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 122
This thread will keep track of everyone that is heading to the Dragon this year. It is good to know who is going. Some folks like to caravan to Fontana. It is also good to know who to look for when you get there. It is always nice to see a familiar face.

We are registered.

Tom & Carol (our fourth)

Celia
IndiCooper
Olney, MD
Post #: 46
My dad and I are registered! This will be our 5th dragon!! Were heading down REALLY early wednesday morning with daniel and staying the whole weekend! For any newbies the dragon is AWESOME, and totally worth going, my dad and I will be leading the Exploring Pigeon Forge drive thursday incase anyone one would like to join!!
Rab M.
user 13408577
Hagerstown, MD
Post #: 8
I'll be leaving early Wed. morning from Hagerstown. Anyone want to meet somewhere on I-81 and

caravan down together?
A former member
Post #: 8
Jennifer and I are taking both MINIs, heading down as early as we can stand it on Wednesday morning.
Rab - we might see you on I-81, depends on when we get started.
A former member
Post #: 1
My dad and I are registered! This will be our 5th dragon!! Were heading down REALLY early wednesday morning with daniel and staying the whole weekend! For any newbies the dragon is AWESOME, and totally worth going, my dad and I will be leading the Exploring Pigeon Forge drive thursday incase anyone one would like to join!!

Is this the " Sunrise Drive Thru the Smokies " that starts early on Thurday? If so, I luckly signed up already or if not I might have to cancel and go with you all.
Maxicooper
Maxicooper
Ellicott City, MD
Post #: 403

Since we cannot go to MOTD (due to kids still in school), I will try to take a day off and tag along to with the group for the first few hours. biggrin
Celia
IndiCooper
Olney, MD
Post #: 47
it's not the sunrise drive, its right after, Exploring Pigeon Forge, its not posted yet but should be up in the next couple days
A former member
Post #: 2
Thanks Celia for the update. I will keep an eye out for the listing biggrin
A former member
Post #: 52
Will no longer have a MINI :(
Steve-LUXOR
LUXOR
Crofton, MD
Post #: 260
Will no longer have a MINI :(

Huh?????? What's up?