addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Maryland MINI Motorists Message Board IT'S JUST BUSINESS › Group Buy Front Mount Intercooler R55/56/57/58/59

Group Buy Front Mount Intercooler R55/56/57/58/59

Ryan D.
user 9666307
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Post #: 8
Hello all fellow MINIacs.
I am getting a soft survey on who would be interested in a vehicle specific new front mounted intercooler for the turbo cars, at a group buy price of $449. If I can get 10 or more firm orders, it would be $429 and 20 or more, $409. A $100 good-faith deposit would be required to be included, which would be fully refundable if any supply problems are encountered before delivery.
My new website is www.ironhorsecoopersports.com and pictures and more info is available there.

Gary B.
user 51545422
Germantown, MD
Post #: 8
Again, I would be interested but need a good reliable mechanic in Upper Montogmery County.

Gary Boisen
Bill K.
OhBe1
Edgewater, MD
Post #: 5
Any word on the rest of the intake items referenced at your site?
Ryan D.
user 9666307
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Post #: 9
Hi all, I have 3 units in stock right now and immediate availability for 7 more, would only require pre-deposit and shipping time. I am looking at hopefully by the first of the year to keep these units in-stock and so avoid the long delays that other retailers are experiencing due to manufacturing lead delays.

Oil Catch Can kits are in final mock-up now, Im working on seeing what the best bracket arrangement is, I have a K&N Typhoon system so for me the can was no problem but some other units are different. The website is www.ironhorsecoopersports.com for anyone who would like to see more.
Ryan D.
user 9666307
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Post #: 11
Hi all, some big news and possibly even bigger news.
First off, the website is up fully and I'm throwing a Christmas sale. The intercoolers are on sale and the catch cans are ready for the N14 engines. They are a simple bolt-in installation.

http://www.ironhorsec...­

>>> "For an extremely limited time, a Christmas special for you and our heros. Buy an IHC intercooler and IHC will donate $40 to either The Wounded Warrior Foundation, Joe for a Joe - coffee and warm treats for our deployed overseas active duty personnel, or Helping Up, a local Baltimore Christian Charity for homeless men that need a bed, a warm meal and a second chance; and for you, free shipping, also a $40 value !!!!! You choose the recipient according to what you feel is best served. A wonderful Holiday gift and everyone benefits. Be the miracle for someone in need.

Please email for information, batch production has already arrived and is in East Coast US stock week of 12 November.
Email today to be included !!!!
Special pricing ends 16 December 2012, makes a great Christmas present from you, ................... to you." <<<

For club members, pick-up only, I will honor the $429 price and the charitable donation. This is a club-members-only price and not general public.
Im working on getting intake kits hopefully by Christmas, looking at K&N Typhoon first then perhaps some others.

Also, has anyone else had the dreaded "death rattle" and have you paid to have it repaired, or are getting ready to do so? A class-action lawsuit against BMW is in the formative stages right now, to force them to deal with the timing chain tensioner defect issue (death rattle) and stop charging customers for a known design flaw. I am involved in initiating this suit, working with an attorney from TN who has other suits pending against them, as well as other auto concerns.