addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Maryland MINI Motorists Message Board IT'S JUST BUSINESS › Need one of these Trunk things?

Need one of these Trunk things?

Superhands
user 38819732
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 2

Sorry for the small picture, it was this or a super wide screen photo. I ended up selling my mini and accidentally held on to this. I would rather have held on to the car instead, but such is life. Anyway, I'm giving this away free and I'll try to come to you or whatever you arrange.

You can text or call me at 443-996-6287 if you are interested.
Will S
LostDenverite2
Silver Spring, MD
Post #: 12
Texting you now.