addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Maryland MINI Motorists Message Board IT'S JUST BUSINESS › Selling the 2009 R56

Selling the 2009 R56

Tim E.
Cleveland_Slide
Crofton, MD
Post #: 22
Hey all,

After much pondering, I am selling my 2009 R56 for $4500.00 or best offer.

Here is what has been recently (within 5000 miles) done to the car:

Timing chain replaced
Cylinder head reconditioned - 8 new exhaust guides, milled and valve job
New CNT racing exhaust system (will be re-installing the CAT). Currently has a CNT resonator.
Turbo charger insert replaced.
Metal water pump installed.
I will also change the oil.

Car features:
1 set of JCW convertible rims with Pirelli all season performance tires
1 set of 1 year old chrome American racing rims with Hankook summer performance tires
DDM air intake.
Mishimoto oil catch can.
CNT racing exhaust system previously mentioned.

The car runs great and everything works (even the AC) after 129K miles. Body and interior are also in good shape with normal wear and tear. The car will be sold "AS IS" with no warranty.

Please let me know if you are interested