addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Maryland MINI Motorists Message Board SPOTTED & TAGGED › Start spreading the news

Start spreading the news

Maxicooper
Maxicooper
Ellicott City, MD
Post #: 108
Tagged 2 MINIs today..... wink

• Just a Cooper BRG/W with white wheels at Arundale Mill Mall.
  • MCS Blue/white at East Columbia Library.

biggrin
Steve-LUXOR
LUXOR
Crofton, MD
Post #: 46
Tagged a white MCS in Crofton in front of (now closed) Leather Expo/Golds Gym
Bill W.
BillWolf
Essex, MD
Post #: 64
Got a Lightning Blue/Black S at Wegman's last night.
Bill W.
BillWolf
Essex, MD
Post #: 67
Tagged a PW/B R56S at Andy Nelson's. About 15 minutes later, I tagged a PW/PW R53 in the same spot. Amy and I spotted a PS/PS R53, but I lost it in the parking lot when I went to track down the driver.confused. Then, I was about to tag another PW/B before I realized it was Andrewshock
Maxicooper
Maxicooper
Ellicott City, MD
Post #: 114
My son tagged Silver/Black R56? at Bank of America building, Hunt Valley.
Bill W.
BillWolf
Essex, MD
Post #: 68
While I was planning the Xenon Appreciation Night Run yesterday and today, I saw about 15 or so MINIs in northern Baltimore County. I got either initial or return waves from all but 1 MINI!tongue I haven't had a positive response like that anywhere north of the Dragon.

Last night, I stopped at Wegman's and tagged a PW/B R53 and a CR/W R53 with New York tags.
Today while on Big Falls Rd. I spotted a MY/B way up in a driveway. I turned around and prepared to pull up into the driveway to tag it. I talked to a gentleman mowing the lawn at that house and learned that he was the owner. We talked about our MINIs and I gave him a card with my number written on it since he doesn't have a computer. Later his wife came down and started talking to us. Very nice people and I hope we see them at events soon.
A former member
Post #: 3
Tagged a blue convertible at the Red Robin in Owings Mills today.... came out to see that they had parked right next to Ms. Brahms. :)

Maxicooper
Maxicooper
Ellicott City, MD
Post #: 129
Last night a little before 8pm, spotted BRG MCS convertible on Rt. 100 west bound near Columbia. Waves were exchanged. biggrin
Bill W.
BillWolf
Essex, MD
Post #: 69
After another glorious day of trudging through my route carrying Pennysvers today, I returned to the P.O. and passed the parking lot where my pickup was parked. A CR/B S was parked next to it and in my dehydrated, heat stricken state of mind for a moment I couldn't figure how I drove both vehicles to work today :o
When I snapped back to reality, I noticed that it was an R53. I parked my LLV and walked over and tagged it.
Maxicooper
Maxicooper
Ellicott City, MD
Post #: 143
Tagged several MINIs today during the C3M's event, BRG/W, BRG/B, some Blue/W tongue in front of Giant near the park. biggrin