Burncoat area, Worcester, MA
COOKIES, COOKIES and MORE COOKIES!!!
I love this time of year and Christmas is my favorite holiday, but there is always so much to do and just not enough time to do it all. I enjoy baking, but I just can't find the time or energy to bake several different kinds of cookies. It would take me days and days, to make enough kinds so I can have a nice variety of cookies to share with family, friends and coworkers. Soooooo, a cookie swap is the perfect solution!
If you have never heard of a cookie swap, it's just what it sounds like. A group of people get together and brings several dozen of the same kind of HOMEMADE cookie/bar/square/fudge to share with everyone. Of course, you also get to sample them.....yum! The end result is that everyone goes home with several different kinds of cookies for a beautiful cookie platter. The more people who come or if you are crazy like me and want to bring more than one kind of cookie, then the MORE COOKIES WE EACH GET TO HAVE FOR OUR COOKIE PLATTER!!!
1. RSVP as soon as you can and leave a comment, so we all know what type of cookies you are bringing - no duplicate recipes allowed.
2. All cookies must be homemade and baked with love.
3. Please bring 5-6 dozen.
4. Feel free to bring copies of the recipe with you ~ people are going to love them and will want the recipe!
5. Arrange cookies in a basket or platter and be creative!
6. Bring a large container/platter/tray to carry home your cookies.
7. If you don’t have time to bake, or you have burnt your cookies, but still want to attend, you must go to a bakery and buy cookies to bring.
8. Christmas attire is encouraged …..best outfit wins a prize!!!
9. Bring a nicely wrapped mug for a gift swap. No need to put a tag on it. These will come in handy during the event!
Can't wait to see everyone's creative, delicious cookies!!!