addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Oregon Canine Advocacy Group Message Board › Little Dry River Canyon Hike Sunday, 2/9/14, cancelled due to snow storm

Little Dry River Canyon Hike Sunday, 2/9/14, cancelled due to snow storm

Mark D.
user 92114752
Bend, OR
Hello Dog Lovers,
I'm sorry to have to inform that I have decided to cancel tomorrow's hike out in the Badlands.  Where I live in Deschutes River Woods we have 25 inches of snow on the ground. I would guess that there is at least half that much out in the Badlands.  As I cannot go out there to see if the one mile road to the trailhead has been snow plowed, I believe it is best to postpone this hike for better weather & road conditions.
I'm sorry to disappoint the group, but I do not want to take a group out that would possibly put our members in harm's way.  We'll reschedule this hike soon when weather and road conditions are better.
Best regards,
Mark Davis, Event Host
Powered by mvnForum

Our Sponsors

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy