Central Oregon Canine Advocacy Group is a friendly group of active people who are passionate about our canine friends. We come together for various kinds of activities for the benefit of dogs.
What we do:
• Much of our activity provides Central Oregon Canine Advocacy Group members opportunities to make a real difference in the lives of dogs. Many dogs in Central Oregon live unhappy lives outside in the cold or hot summer sun at the end of a chain. Central Oregon Canine Advocacy Group has become a gathering point for dog lovers to hook up with the non-profit organization Fences For Fido to participate in projects to free as many dogs as possible from life at the end of a chain. If you would like to join Fences For Fido to help build a fence or dog house for one of these unfortunate dogs all you need to do is sign up for one of the many Fences For Fido projects listed on the Central Oregon Canine Advocacy Group Meet-up site. More information about Fences For Fido can be found at www.fencesforfido.org
• We also post fundraising events for local non-profits that are dedicated to improving the lives of canines here in Central Oregon. Training events are also posted from time to time.
We strive to make every member of our meet-up group feel welcome. Don’t have a dog at this time? No problem! If you are a dog lover, this is the place for you!
Of Special note:
• Please respect your volunteer Event Host and always comply with their advice and direction. Safety is our top priority!
• No weapons of any kind will be allowed at any of our events.
• No children under the age of 18 are permitted at any of our Fences For Fido events.
By becoming a member of Central Oregon Canine Advocacy Group you are confirming that you have read our Implied Waiver of Liability located at http://tinyurl.com/moqhg6t & that you have fully accepted in its entirety the terms of this waiver of liability.
Thanks and welcome to Central Oregon Canine Advocacy Group!