addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Central Arkansas Social Scene (CASS): 20s, 30s, 40s Message Board › Those of you that like to dance or workout, i uploaded a new dj mix of mine

Those of you that like to dance or workout, i uploaded a new dj mix of mine

Julian J.
djkingjulian
Little Rock, AR
Post #: 1
Those of you that like to dance, like to work out, or need some new tunes to check out, I uploaded my lastest dj mix and would like for you to check it out. You can listen to the mix at http://www.mixcloud.c...­

or if you have the Mixcloud App for your phone, then look me up -> djkingjulian